BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN PARIS - GEORGETTE HOTEL
Design hotel in Beaubourg - Les Halles
The 3-star Georgette Hotel, at the heart of the Marais district and just a stone’s throw away from the Georges Pompidou Centre of Modern Art, is a unique hotel that reflects the most significant art trends of modern times.
Using themes inspired by movements ranging from New Realism to Pop Art, and Land Art to Street Art, the Georgette Hotel presents its very contemporary interpretations of highly expressive artistic trends.
This veritable playground of creativity plays host to a medley of iconic 20th century art movements, offering guests 19 rooms, each of which is completely unique, and which allow guests to gently immerse themselves in an extraordinary expression of artistic imagination.
Facilities and services
- Boutique hotel
- Situated in Beaubourg, at the heart of the Marais district
- 19 unique rooms that reflect the main art movements of the 20th century
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Reception open 24/7
- Daily national and international newspapers
- “Beaubourg Horloge” car park located opposite the Georgette Hotel
- Honesty Bar
Surrealism and the object
30 October 2013 - 3 March 2014at 11h00 - 22h00
Georgette, in collaboration with the Colorfied gallery exhibits throughout the year