Anne Peyroux and Emmanuele Thisy, a creative duo of architects and interior designers,
imagined 19 rooms that would all be different, with an atmosphere both very urban and yet decidedly soothing.
Their original décor concepts involve discreet luxury with a mingling of noble and more traditional materials
in a festival of textures, graphics and colours enhanced by clever lighting effects, mirrors and even trompe-l’œil-style visual illusions.
Appropriated, suggested, re-invented: here the allusions to contemporary art are everywhere.
Available as Classic, Superior or Deluxe, the rooms of the Hotel Georgette are spread over 6 floors,
each taking as their theme a major artistic movement of the 20th century:
• De Stilj; using simple geometric shapes and primary colours;
• Dadaism, with its distorted motifs and unexpected shapes;
• New Realism, new ways of perceiving the real, with a deliciously fifties feel;
• Pop Art, full of pep, curves and the kitsch aspects of mass culture;
• Op Art or Optical Art, with mesmerising graphics and illusory effects;
• Land Art, linked to nature and natural materials and colours;
• Street Art, resolutely urban, with its graffiti tags and bold colours.
Very well appointed, the CLASSIC room also offers its occupants a high degree of style and comfort. Combining good value and all you need for a perfect stay!
More spacious, the SUPERIOR room offers the ideal compromise between design and high quality services. One option that suits everyone, whether you’re a keen tourist or a busy professional.